Conference Center at Lake Placid
2608 Main St.; P.O. Box 1570
Lake Placid, NY 12946
Toll Free: (866) 275-2243
Technologically savvy and environmentally sound, the Conference Center at Lake Placid exists in perfect harmony with its natural landscape.
The Conference Center at Lake Placid is a green building, constructed within its sheltered Adirondack setting, and the health and comfort of our guests in mind. Construction techniques adhere to the criteria set forth by the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design consortium) and incorporate optimized energy performance, renewable, recycled materials and natural daylight. The center anticipates Gold LEED certification upon completion in 2011.
Lake Placid is a real community, with nights where you can see the stars and people who care about their hometown. In its storied past, the world came here twice to hold its Olympic winter games. Today, you’re free to join in and fill your days with the things that make life more adventurous, romantic and fun.
Lake Placid is a place where large world-class events and small corporate meetings inspire professional and personal expression, and invite unique participation.
- Over 90,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Full-service production kitchen with menus to suit a variety of group programs, tastes and budgets
- Full lighting systems
- Stages, along with backstage dressing rooms and storage space
- Loading docks
- 9,000-square-foot ballroom
- Handicapped accessibility
- Specialized personnel on-call
- Spectacular setting in the High Peaks of the Adirondack mountains
Comfort Inn on Lake Placid
Phone: (800) 858-4656
Location: .7 miles from Main Street
Distance from center: 1 mile from Conference Center
Total event space: 4,095 square feet
Total hotel rooms: 92