Contact: Nancy Jess
Contact Email: [email protected]
Phone: (518) 584-1531 ext. 111
The team at Discover Saratoga can help you coordinate your next sporting event. Whatever it takes, we go above and beyond!
- Facilitate process with sporting facilities, hotels, convention center, off-site venues, and attractions from proposals to contract
- Pre-event promotion to help build your attendance
- Website and landing page assistance – linking your players and spectators to Saratoga before they get here
- Media assistance – from welcome letters to press releases
- Photo gallery – use of Saratoga photos for your publications
- Liaison to our community (i.e., tours, transportation, service providers, restaurants, attractions) we can assist you with all your needs
- Complimentary Saratoga resources for your participants (e.g. Discover Saratoga Destination Guide, Ultimate Saratoga Map, and welcome posters)
4,000+ acres, average depth of 25 feet, 4.5 miles long, 1.5 miles wide
Saratoga Spa State Park
2,500 acre state park, 18 miles of paved roads and nature trails ideal for biking and running sports and more!
A large sporting facility in Wilton, New York, with a multi- use gymnasium, basketball courts, a walking track, soccer and baseball fields, meeting rooms, pavilions, tennis courts, athletic fields and batting cages, all for rent.
Moreau Lake State Park
6,000+ acre state park that includes a sandy beach, camping and picnic grounds, hiking and snowshoeing trails, and beautiful scenery of forests and tree landscape.
Clifton Common Park
Located in Clifton Park, New York, offers baseball, softball, and soccer fields, outdoor basketball courts and a playground area. You will also find two indoor skating arenas.
East Side Rec
Home to the Jim King baseball field, the Benny Fasulo baseball field (lighted), the Beau Kilmer football field (lighted), 2 little league fields (one lighted), 2 T-Ball fields, 3 basketball courts (lighted), 1 handball court, 10 pickleball courts (lighted), 3 tennis courts (lighted), a paved 1/4 track, a walking/jogging path throughout the park with fitness equipment, an outdoor skate park, playground area, splash pad and covered picnic area with tables and pavillion.