Contact: Heather McElhiney
Contact Email: [email protected]
Phone: (518) 587-3241 – ext 10
The Saratoga County Sports Commission (SCSC) enjoys strong community relationships that we will put to work for your event. Once you have chosen Saratoga for your event, take advantage of our service offerings.
- Facilitate process with hotels, convention center, off-site venues, and attractions from proposals to contract
- Pre-event promotion to help build your attendance
- Website and Landing Page assistance – linking your players and spectators to Saratoga before they get here
- Media Assistance – from welcome letters to press releases
- Photo Gallery – use of Saratoga Photos for your publications
- Liaison to our community – i.e., tours, transportation, service providers, restaurants, attractions, – we can assist you with all your needs.
- Welcome Tent – a bureau owned and staffed information tent will be stationed at your headquarter venue. (some restrictions apply)
- GroupMAX Online Event Housing Tool (some restrictions apply)
- Volunteers – Staffing hospitality and registration tables, supporting events, handing out brochures, and greeting visitor and participants.
4,000+ acres, average depth of 25 feet, 4.5 miles long, 1.5 miles wide
Saratoga Spa State Park
2,500 acre state park, 18 miles of paved roads and nature trails ideal for biking and running sports and more!
A large sporting facility in Wilton, New York, with a multi- use gymnasium, basketball courts, a walking track, soccer and baseball fields, meeting rooms, pavilions, tennis courts, athletic fields and batting cages, all for rent.